Friday 11 June 2010

School is out, but all I can think about is baking

Today I started my summer vacation, surprisingly I have decided not to party but to stay home, bake and watch a movie. There is just something about baking that soothes me, can't really grasp why but ever since me and my friends started baking quite often I find myself caught up in it. Besides, how could you resist the kitchen when you know the oven could produce beauties such as these:  Better Than Sex Chocolate Cupcakes

I actually had to pause here and just look and imagine the smell of these artistic cakes.


However you need some very special ingredients for many of them and I have yet to even try baking a single one, but as soon as I can get my hands on a really nice recipe I will buy ingredients and bake a cupcake worth to die for!


Now, loud music and some old fashioned chocolate cake is going in the oven, t minus 30 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from the use of any kind of inappropriate material