Sunday 4 July 2010

Barbeque and a busted lip

Hi readers!
I am now mutilated, or something like it. I was trying to break a fallen tree away from the stump, mistake!
I suffered a total fatality as I managed to break free said tree it whacked me across the face and a twig piereced my lower lip, and voila! I am now a certified punk rocker...  -.-
But it's looking good now thou, just a red slit below the very lip and a lump on the inside, it hurt like shit when i got it and it still hurts a bit.
            But pain schmain, I have more important things to focus on! Going to the movies to see Eclipse around nine tonight, and it is going to be nice :] The first two Twilight movies haven't been that great but I heard that there's a new director (a horror movie director!) so this chapter's film might actually capture the fear and danger of the characters situation.
             A friend of mine browsed the web and found this wonderful site where there's this dancing, well dude/dudess who you can control by clicking the moves below it, so hillarious! And the song played to the dance is just wonderful :]  (if you speak swedish) The dancing dude

1 comment:

  1. INGEN skräckregissör värd namnet kan regissera NÅGON del i Twilight-serien! PUNKT!

    Hoppas såret helar!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from the use of any kind of inappropriate material